Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Narch team list

So the goods are out of the bag. What do you guys think of the narch nationals team list? A lot of teams. Good luck to anyone participating!

A few more teams/divisions to go..should again be around 370-380..so again nearly double most others ..

A couple years ago..OC and AMB were supposed to start this mass exodus..TMD and Cobras joined this year..but again the #'s stay pretty much the same..so the sport is growing at that level...good to see..

Jim can you provide a rough estimate of when a schedule will be coming out as I need to book days off work if my team has a lot of day games. Also does Narch try and give the kids ages more day games and the older divisions night games or is it just a free for all? Thanks

on the Team list thing it says July 10/11 the schedule will be out...typically once a team list comes out..a few teams who thought they were registered etc realize they aren't..i kid you not...one year a team had flights, hotels, etc but forgot to register...

certain age groups will start the AM off..ie. I don't think I've ever seen an Atom/Mite game past 7-8pm..etc..

typically jr, sr, d1, get the later starts..although Sr will have some afternoon games..it just depends on how deep the block is..

man..watching Brazil play last year trying to get into the Sr Gold playoffs...what a crowd...that's the stuff I'll miss this year....a rink full of people watching a game at 10pm...every goal changing the outcome for 3-5 teams on the bubble...

I love my bogota capitals shirt..great piece of swag...