Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leinad

Nike Shadow skates

Hi, I was planning to stop by at my LHS tommorow and pick a pair or Nike shadow roller hockey skates. There the ones with orange wheels not the 05' one. So now I would just like to now if any of you have had any experience with this skate or have heard anything.

Much appreciated! :D

Leinad

I don't have any personal experience with this skate, but it's a middle to low range skate, so I suspect you're getting them cheap. they still have them in limited sizes at hockeymonkey: Shadow

they also have the '05 models, with upgraded bearings and rink rat wheels: Shadow 05

Looking at them now, I see that they're actually a better skate than I had previously thought. If you're getting a price close to what Hockeymonkey has them for, it's worth it.

I know a few people who have Nike RH skates from the year that these came out and they still use them and don't have any complaints.

I saw your zoo york avatar. Are you from NY? if so what part?

Well these skates are on special at my lhs for $150 CND and they retail for $269.98. The other models are not availible here. And about the Zoo York thing, im not at all from NY im from the Montreal area. lol :P

i had the roller daddys, wich is a step up from the shadows ad i lvoed them!

i went forom them to higher end missions and i definately love my nike's a lote better!

yeah i had those exact skates withthe orange wheels

not a bad skate at all loved them till they got too small

they felt just like my quest ice skates.. perfect!