Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheesehead

Lambo vs. Ferarri

Are lambos better or ferarris better?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd rather drive something American like a Mustang or Corvette. But in all honesty sports cars are cool but you can't beat a good truck.

I'd rather drive something American like a Mustang or Corvette. But in all honesty sports cars are cool but you can't beat a good truck.

sure you can, just buy a sports car, or a sedan, or an suv.

I'd rather drive something American like a Mustang or Corvette.  But in all honesty sports cars are cool but you can't beat a good truck.

sure you can, just buy a sports car, or a sedan, or an suv.

We all know that's not what he meant, and you don't have to be an ass about it either. Yes, a sports car can most likely "beat" a car in a race, but a truck is old fashion and simple. And to make this post worthwhile I like ferrari's better.

Than I'm presuming you believe it beats it overall? A truck is simple, strong, traditional, and don't get stuck. Very few vehicles are stronger in the winter or in the all terrain than a good truck. Not everything you think is best, is best.

A truck is simple, strong, traditional, and don't get stuck.

I went to play football at this field and parked in the grass. The grass was a little wet, but to make a long story short I went back to my truck to leave and it just dug a deep trench. Truck it may be, but I got it very stuck in WET GRASS my friends mustang got out no problem. By the way its a Tacoma X-runner

2005tacoma-x-runner-front.jpg

By the way its a Tacoma X-runner

2005tacoma-x-runner-front.jpg

That is the reason why it got stuck, that is a 2wd high performance truck. There isn't much weight over the rear wheels, and your truck probably has some sort of performance oriented street tires. If you had 4wd or maybe a/t tires, you wouldn't have gotten stuck.

Cool truck btw. B)