Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

NJ Roller Hockey

If anyone is interested in puting a tournament team that is willing to compete in any MENS (18 +) skill division. (silver, gold, plat) Let me know, Im trying to get something together for some local tourneys during the fall and TORHS Wintercup and maybee other winter tourneys. P.M. For more info.

I dont know if anyone is still interested in this but Bergen county is where i live and id love to play in a league or some type of organized hockey. 18+ or 21+ I have a few friends interested also.

Btw I play Sunday pickup hockey in Glen Rock, NJ...PM me if you are interested.

THanks

Sign-Ups Monday September 18th for the Fall Season at the Rink in Montvale, New Jersey.

Hardwood floors, wonderful purple carpeted cement "boards" up to your hips and lovely thick metal handle bars over that.

Hey, what can I say? It ain't pretty... Its home.

Foolboy whats the price for that? And how do the teams work do you field your own or lottery, or a mixed bag of both? ALso what equip do you need...full face or nothing?

THanks

Foolboy whats the price for that? And how do the teams work do you field your own or lottery, or a mixed bag of both? ALso what equip do you need...full face or nothing?

THanks

Hiya,

It's ball hockey. The price is about $150 I beleive for 12+ games and atleast one best-of-three game playoff series. Teams are pretty much set but there's always either a team of random guys who showed up for signups without a team that needs extra players.

As far as gear goes, helmets of course but no facial protection is required although many players chose to wear half shields and cages. Otherwise, gloves, shins, and elbows.

Foolboy whats the price for that? And how do the teams work do you field your own or lottery, or a mixed bag of both?  ALso what equip do you need...full face or nothing?

THanks

Hiya,

It's ball hockey. The price is about $150 I beleive for 12+ games and atleast one best-of-three game playoff series. Teams are pretty much set but there's always either a team of random guys who showed up for signups without a team that needs extra players.

As far as gear goes, helmets of course but no facial protection is required although many players chose to wear half shields and cages. Otherwise, gloves, shins, and elbows.

That is a outragous price for the conditions your playing with.