Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extremo

Micro Bearing Wheels?

Are there any micro bearing wheels out there besides rink rats that are worth a look at? I've been going through my Rink Rats so quickly recently I want to give something else a try. What does everyone recommend?

Are there any micro bearing wheels out there besides rink rats that are worth a look at? I've been going through my Rink Rats so quickly recently I want to give something else a try. What does everyone recommend?

how much do you weigh and which hardness rink rats are you using? have you tried bumping up the hardness? i tried a friends hornets that were 76A and they were way too soft for my weight and style. i wound up getting the 80A hornets and they are spot on and last. i know you're using something like the 816 since they are micro, but i think they offer the same hardness choices. good luck.

Great deal, I'll need to pick some up - does the Rollerhockey forum need it's own good deal thread?

Great deal, I'll need to pick some up - does the Rollerhockey forum need it's own good deal thread?

I doubt it, seeing as how we use alot of the same equipment.