Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

À bout de souffle summer tournament. (Pros Inside)

I played against Bourret when i was younger and he gave me a concussion. He'S a good player but he's a lot too slow IMO.

Kovy, i could only be there saturday for a couple of games and the skill competition. Unbelievable how hard and precise the shots are. Fleury was kind of pissed of.

Sorry for my geocities site. It has a 4.2mb transfer limit per hour so after 3 or 4 people have seen the pick, you gotta wait for the next hour. Can anybody host em? I think my best shot overall is this one of bergeron: http://www.geocities.com/snowboardingfr/Hockey/bergeron.jpg

Jack Johnson was the player who impress the most. Great stickhandler, smooth skater very creative with puck. This guy is gonna be an awesome defenseman.

Thanks for the pics Hidious.

I'm sorry I missed it.

I'm sure Kovy_Ribs_Fedo put on a great show. I happen to play shinny with them and they have some serious skills.

I'll be in the stands next year.

Crosby's team  had to be crazy out there...

Bouret is going to be a bust in ATL...

It's hard to say, he has a great wrister, sees the ice well, handle the puck well, he's 220 and he hits really hard but when we played his team, he was slow and wasn't looking like a first round pick at all.

Dude has no heart, play only to the level of his opposition, problem is, he won't be able to elevate his game to play in the nxt level, saw him play at a tournament in Gatineau and Brassard (1st draft pic of the Jackets) schooled him...

with who??

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo are two brothers.

I'll explain this more carefully, My brother and I are on the same account, most of the post are made by me, but it also happens that my brother write on the board.

Thanks for posting the photos bud. Sounds like it'd be a fun event to watch. I know the photos are from different angles, but Crosby almost looks a bit taller and skinnier than last season.