Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

myst3ry

NHLers/Pro's You've Played With

I have played hockey here in Scotland for 20 years now. It may surprise you but we have had a few ex - NHLers here. Lately Wade Belak & Eric Cairns but when I played seriosly I played alongside:

GARY UNGER - ex iron man of the NHL. A real class act & a brilliant person.

MARK PAVELICH - Of Miracle on Ice fame. Was only here for 2 weeks following a contract dispute with New York Rangers

GLEN SHARPLEY - Great guy but was past his peak - ex Chicago I think

Great memories :D

I'm from Dundee :D

Sorry about that ;)

My brother lived in Glasgow for 7 years, used to go over all the time for the celtic games (from Ireland, cheap trip, $10 for the bus to belfast, $10 for foot passenger on ferry, $10 for bus up to glasgow, each way, stay with the brother). My cousin is the head of the biggest celtic supporter club outside scotland, so got good deals on tickets

Played with Brendan morrison, John Madden, Marty Turco and a hand full of others in college who made it to the prosl. Ed Belfour, Mike Modano, Sergei Zubov, Derrian Hatcher, Jamie Langenbruner and anyone else who played on the 99 Dallas Stars.

we had a pratice organized with one of the strasny family who lived in montreal. After the pratice he came to me and said to me and my coach. this is the g uy who has the most potential in this team.. LOL... too bad for the son of my coach who was in the team haha!...this was back in peewee travel(usa ''translation'')