Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

Pure Hockey Warehouse Sale

Crap, they didn't tell me if they were nylon or leather but I had asked for nylon but I guess they quoted me the leather ones. Both the Sens and Ducks had the "E" logo cuff?

Crap, they didn't tell me if they were nylon or leather but I had asked for nylon but I guess they quoted me the leather ones. Both the Sens and Ducks had the "E" logo cuff?

No just the Ducks. The only Red/Black/White ones that I saw were the original Synergy Gloves with EASTON on the cuff. Im not sure if they were the Sens, now after looking at Dany Heatly's gloves. The gloves at Pure Hockey had more white.

Also they could of had Red/Black/white Nylon Eastons in a box, but I didnt see any since I wasnt going to dig through 2 or more 4x4' boxes full of easton gloves.

Im sure the Staff at Pure Hockey could tell you more about the gloves, since Im only going off of memory here.

Possibly but thanks for helping out as much as you did. I'll just reconfirm what they had in nylon and hope maybe they found other pairs.

Possibly but thanks for helping out as much as you did. I'll just reconfirm what they had in nylon and hope maybe they found other pairs.

I would say they were more devils colors, reminded me more of a team canada glove and they were nylon. They looked just like the Zair custom nylons but with pro markings (less branding).

I had to really hold back from buying a pair for myself, I had been staring at them since the first day of set up for the sale.

Well fuckballs, it's moot now because they said their sale gloves are all gone. I'll just have to check back later for those, but thanks for the clarification.

Well fuckballs, it's moot now because they said their sale gloves are all gone. I'll just have to check back later for those, but thanks for the clarification.

Don't fret there mack, There is still a lot of inventory left over, I know there are gloves left over. They are in the process of transferring everything through out the stores. give it like a week or so and check back, most of the sale stock should have reached the sales floor by then.

Hopefully, but I have to finalise my order Saturday so I'm adding crap for my brother and friends. Hopefully they'll have had other pairs pop up.

Stealth Grips / Non Grips for $80 to?

Whbd18- What did they have for a drury style curve? in Stealths do you remember? Or just any sticks. 100-110 flex.

Mack- Did you call them to place your order, or are you going through email, i may be interested in doing this aswell to pick up a few sticks.

Miike-

Reserved the stuff via email because it was easier since they've been busy. I'll place the actual order and pay over the phone though. Other than the obvious reasons why, I'll also take one last stab at whatever gloves they may be having. Plus this weekend the Play-it-Again (sadly the best store around for hockey) is having some 70% off deal. Last time I was up here they had a crapload of Heatley Vectors and Vapor XXs so I'll see if they still have pro returns.

Whbd18- What did they have for a drury style curve? in Stealths do you remember? Or just any sticks. 100-110 flex.

Mack- Did you call them to place your order, or are you going through email, i may be interested in doing this aswell to pick up a few sticks.

They didnt have alot of stealths at all. Mostly SL/SL Grip, Synergy/Synergy Grip,ST/ST Grip and they had about 6 or 7 Erskine(SP?) Blue STs. Every single Pro Stock Easton Stick was $80. I would say the closet to the Drury would probably be the Roenick which they mostly only had in 110 SLs, I think I picked up the only SL in 100 flex.

I saw some Stealths. They were $100. No clue what they had for curves. I saw mostly 100 flex Stealths. There were a couple of 85's.

Did you guys happen to see the bin of RBK gloves? They looked like they were left over from some world tourny. No clue what model. I saw team Canada and team USA designs.

I saw some Stealths. They were $100. No clue what they had for curves. I saw mostly 100 flex Stealths. There were a couple of 85's.

Did you guys happen to see the bin of RBK gloves? They looked like they were left over from some world tourny. No clue what model. I saw team Canada and team USA designs.

The RBK were the 5K Olympic Make up Models. They also had the olympic colored RBK sticks for $100.

Finally got this order taken care of. Ended up with too many Kvashas and some pro return Rbk gloves. They had Eastons in, just not with the sale price but the colours were off so I didn't get them. I'll just keep checking back in to see what stock they get in during the season.

Finally got this order taken care of.  Ended up with too many Kvashas and some pro return Rbk gloves.  They had Eastons in, just not with the sale price but the colours were off so I didn't get them.  I'll just keep checking back in to see what stock they get in during the season.

They had Pro Return RBK Gloves? How much were they? Do you know all of the teams/colors they have.

They were at the Marlboro location right?

Also Mack, I go up to Marlboro at least twice a year for Tournaments. So if you need anything from Pure Hockey just let me know.

They were $70. Nylon, all black and I thought she said 6k but even then I'm fine with them. That was the only colour they had but they did have more non-sale Easton gloves but their colours just weren't anything I wanted.

I'd appreciate the heads up, I look mainly for right-hand wedges in OPS/graphite blades and Easton Nylon pro returns.

Mack, just curious... Were you interested in the devils color scheme for Easton pros? Because i know in Nashua they had them in.

Miike if they're the same scheme then I absolutely would. Do you go there often enough to know they'd still be around? I'll send an email but calling is a pain because of the time zone differences. Thanks a ton.

Miike if they're the same scheme then I absolutely would. Do you go there often enough to know they'd still be around? I'll send an email but calling is a pain because of the time zone differences. Thanks a ton.

Me and AS12 both saw them and agreed that they were pretty much the same as the devils scheme. I was there in July near the 25th, and know for a fact that they were there, i live in Nova Scotia so i don't know for sure. But they seemed like they may have had a few pairs around.

Brilliant, that works enough for me. As long as red was the dominant colour I should be sound as a pound. Appreciate the heads up, I'll fire them off an email later today.

Brilliant, that works enough for me. As long as red was the dominant colour I should be sound as a pound. Appreciate the heads up, I'll fire them off an email later today.

Glad i could help. They were on the wall of gloves, so i assume they must of had a few there. They were never to busy so i think you have a good chance.

They're definitely in but the salesperson wasn't sure they were the NJD scheme, but they also have the big E logo but that's just getting too particular to pass on.