Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odp

Mission Wicked Skates 07 - preorder stage

Amazing how quick they lower the prices now days. A few years back , a last years model would never change price even after the new stuff came in.

Now Im pissed I bought the 9500's for $450

i have a question... where did they get the"retail" price from? cause i've never seen anyone sell those skates or even the 10000 for $650?

Im starting to wonder how long they can keep making skates lighter and lighter. Its already really light, so was last years models. But whats gona happen in 3-4 years? They cant keep going lighter and lighter. Eventually it would be wheels connected to a strap.

Maybe if they didnt come out with new models so quickly it wouldnt happen.

Im starting to wonder how long they can keep making skates lighter and lighter. Its already really light, so was last years models. But whats gona happen in 3-4 years? They cant keep going lighter and lighter. Eventually it would be wheels connected to a strap.

They'll start sewing a hollow plastic chasis into a pair of thin socks.

They'll start sewing a hollow plastic chasis into a pair of thin socks.

lol.

those would b fun to customize!!

"sir id like the hanes no show socks with a rocker chais please"