Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawall60

red star chassis

I have a pair of the old mission R's...all black with orange wheels...i love the boot to death...my chassis broke yesterday...i was wondering if you can still get a red star alloy chassis,,,the red one....im pretty sure they went out of buisness or so I have heard...

I've seen that one as low as $0.99 on Hockey Giant's Clearance section for a couple of days. But does the size 4 small really mean it only fits size 4 skates? (dawall60 is looking for something to fit a size 7 Mission)

The small Red Star Alloy chassis on hockeymonkey will fit perfectly on a size 7 mission skate, your lucky because it's the only size still available, besides on ebay.

Great chassis.

If Red Star is consistent with their chassis sizing, then no.

It seems to be that Sr Small will fit 5.5- 7.5 sizes, Medium will fit 8-9.5, and Large 10-12.

But then again, the sizing might not be consistent from model to model.

i just looked on hockeymonkey's chassis sizing and it says: small fits 6-8.5, medium 9-9.5, and large 10 and up...but im pretty sure that you can get the small chassis for like a 9...i think...thats what people on my team have done...

A guy on my team has a small on a pair of 8d Bauers, while I have a large on a 7.5d CCM (this years model 7D)

Large fits better, but they both work fine for this size range.