Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonsplayhockey

Heat Press Logos

I'm interested in seeing if I can order a qty of heat pressed logos for a new Jersey design. I've never done this for a team before. We plan to just use practice CCM Jerseys and have numbers heat pressed by the local shop or get them online. I'd like to be able to buy in bulk 30 logos so that the local store can heat press them on when we get new players. IS there a place I can order this online by sending them an artwork file?

go to a local ScreenPrinter. take your logo with you in printed version, as well as on a disk. they will be able to help you out with whatever you need.

and, if you don't have the jerseys yet, they may be able to get them as well.

go to a local ScreenPrinter. take your logo with you in printed version, as well as on a disk. they will be able to help you out with whatever you need.

and, if you don't have the jerseys yet, they may be able to get them as well.

Agreed.

I wouldn't expect them to work too well. Our team's practice jersies are new this year and the numbers are already falling off. Our team jersies have sewn numbers, and they work much better.