Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gun

in line wheels

this will probably get moved...

anything with a hardness rating of 80a or above. (note that there is both size and hardness on inline wheels.) Hyper Pro 250s and Labeda Asphalts come to mind, as well as Rink Rat World Cup.

I would just buy cheap wheels online. I use indoor wheels outdoor, but only pay $1-2 a wheel, so I don't care if I dont get too much use out of them. Using softer wheels gives more grip.

Labeda Asphalts have a tendency to last a while as well. Yeah, its a little more expensive than your average all purpose wheel, but it lasts a long time for an outdoor wheel. Stay away from Rinkrat World Cup wheels! They have the same mTech technology as their indoor counterparts and that has turned out to be its downfall. As soon as you wear out that outer layer of the wheel, you're skating on a 64a doughnuts; not a good thing. But yeah, like the guy above said, Hyper Pro 250's are great too. Your preference ultimately.

actually i found the rinkrat world cup's to be the best lasting outdoor wheel i've tried. i got a ton of them on manufacturer defect (they were clear instead of red) for $1.99 each on epuck & they lasted a long time.

i recently ran out & switched to a differnet 84a & it's just not wearing well at all.

i haven't tried the asphalt's though. mostly because of the price. i guess i'll try them next though.

i'm a light guy though (140lbs). so i guess it makes sense an 84a lasts me well. but really, the kuzak's i'm using new aren't wearing as well as the other 84a world cup's.

And I will second the rink rat world cup as excellent outdoor wheels. Hyper 250 lose their shape to easily for me just after a few skates. The RR actually give some grip on outdoor surfaces

I had always just took my old indoor wheels and used them out doors. First thing that comes to mind is NOO that wont work, and that they would chip up really fast. But actually they lasted me about a year. And for a kid that roller skates everywhere in town, thats pretty good.

The indoor wheels I am talking about are the Labeda Millenium wheels.