Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

Custom Hockey Blades

i was wondering but does CCM do custom 1052 hybrids? I bought a M. Brown RH curve (not a pro player according to hockeydb.com) at my LHS a while back for $10 and if they did customs for that price it'd be nice, even if the min order is like 12.

I asked about the same thing on Corebeam a while back. It was like minimum order of 24 blades which came to something like $500-600.

OK, don't laugh because I haven't mastered the art of digital photography. Tried my hand at Photoshop and as you can see, I have a lot to learn about this software program. :ph34r:

Here's an overhead view.

Front of the blade

back of the blade

shaft

If anyone wants, I'll take pictures of the Sher-Wood SOP that TPS used to make the pattern.

Give him the benefit of the doubt. 

It is not impossible.

Thanks for the support JR and the offer of help with the pictures.

Nice, but is it me or is that shaft shape convex-looking?

Could just be the photographer's skills, or lack of? :ph34r:

Those sticks look really nice.

On a side note, legend can do the curves using just a pic. Just tell them the retail profile you'd like them to copy and send them a pic of the curve.

Guest phillyfan

Why does the top of that shaft appear to have a red logo? That is an XN10, right? The two Xn10's I have actually seen in person had yellow graphics.

So how did you manage to get those, and how much were they?

I walked into to the LHS and asked the store manager what manufacturer, if any would make a custom OPS. He checked around and a few days later I dropped off a custom blade I had and it was on it’s way to TPS.

Wow.  So how much were they and for how many?

I paid retail, which is what I'd be paying for a stick off the rack anyway.