Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

How many people work there? I've been on hold for about ten minutes so it's either a shitton of people going "Where the hell's my order?" like myself, or people clearing out their stock.

Edit: Big snafu on the processing and my order hadn't gone out so with their generous nature I went ahead and added a couple more shaft packs for me and my brother. I won't need any sticks for 10 years*.

AARRRRGGGHHH!!! Just got off the phone with me girlfriend (she picked up my order for me at UPS) Went something like this.

Me: How big is the package?

Her: Pretty small, one cubic foot.

They forgot to send my shafts!! I couldn't be any more pissed off.

Hit them up for some duty fees. Probably won't work as I didn't get a deal ordering double-digit shafts but it's worth a shot.

I wouldn't say you'd be in the wrong for thinking that (and I hope you get it) but I remember them trying to stick me for shipping the wrong stick back to them, then shipping on the correct stick out.

Edit: I apparently suck at badgering for any compensation as all as my order was sitting and hadn't been processed, so not only had they goofed that up I went ahead and added an order onto it and now won't see it before Christmas. Oh well, Russian Christmas is next month and I'll use that excuse.

Wow, she told me there were 10 blades so I figured that area would be fine. Nope, only 3 comp instead of 4.

Hopefully they just send me my missing comp blade and don't expect me to send back one $5 wood blade.

Edit- Nope only 2 comps, thought it was 3 but one is just painted black.

Whats bad is the invoice on the box is exactly what my order was, I dont know how they expected to fit a 2 shafts in that box.

It doesn't anywhere something like "one of xxx" shipments?

No and the tracking said it was delivered, there was no other tracking number or anything saying there would be two shipments.

dsc00338do6.th.jpg

That's what I got.

"1 of 1" it says according to her.

Aggie, have you found any numbers that dont make sense, or any other problems with your 400's or 380's?

Nah, the only thing that's funny is that I have one 380 that read 394 flex inside the shaft, and one 400 that reads 391 flex inside of it.

Do you think thats what would get business done the fastest? I was thinking I would call tomorrow mourning and then send and email to the person I was talking to so they could check it quick. I can see it being February before this gets solved.

Your way may work better. Explain it and if they need proof, get their email and send it in and they can see it. That warrants a shitton of make-up service from them.

Just use that magic word 'chargeback' and watch the customer service improve.

You actually may be able to get some money out of UPS for this. Do the UPS forms mention shafts and rhe correct number of composite blades, or the number you actually received? Because if they mention the type/amount you ordered and the shafts -- bingo, you've got yourself an insurance claim and a re-adjusted duty charge.

One time I got 2 left handed blades instead of 2 rights from 1800faceoff, I called them up to see about getting it fixed and they shipped the correct blades to me for free and told me to just keep the lefts

Now THATS customer service

Looks like they are going to send me out my shafts and 2 comp blades. They are sending it free USPS (no duty). Get to keep the extra woodies. Can't really expect any more than that.

Looks like they are going to send me out my shafts and 2 comp blades. They are sending it free USPS (no duty). Get to keep the extra woodies. Can't really expect any more than that.

Glad to hear it man, thats more than I gave them credit for

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you talked to a manager... You normally don't get anywhere with HM unless you talk to a manager. In which case they aren't that bad, but the CS reps suck.

Glad they took care of you man.

Vitamin -

Same here, next time I order something I'm going to ask for USPS, those duty charges are a cold bitch. Curve pics to come tomorrow.

TBL -

Actually I just talked to one girl (she sounded cute haha) she had to call me back so she could talked to her manager though.

Quick and painless fix for this, I'll likely buy from them again.

Good to hear it's being taken care of. I have to agree with TBL as it took damn near yelling to the lady so she could get my order down.