Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

Finally got my shafts and missing blades. They sent me grips when I ordered non but I can live with that, got a McCaully and Brewer blade, both very Modanoish. Will take pics tomorrow.

Funny...I just received another Brewer. This one is a Drury clone. The other 2 I have are Modanoish

That is pretty odd, is yours a really fat blade? Mine is probably the thickest blade I've seen.

Yeah, really thick. Feels like an axehead on the end of the shaft. Picked up 2 from someone here on MSH last spring.

The Drury clone is thin and light.

I got my Therrien today, it's got a lot of rocker on it and seems to be more of a toe than a mid curve...it's interesting...i'll post some pics when i get a chance

If anyone has pics of the dimitrakos heel and/or mid it would be great...the previous pics in this thread expired so hopefully my gamble paid off.

From looking at gettyimages the guys are right in saying that it is a low lie w/ a flat bottom. It looks like a long blade though!

If anyone has pics of the dimitrakos heel and/or mid it would be great...the previous pics in this thread expired so hopefully my gamble paid off.

From looking at gettyimages the guys are right in saying that it is a low lie w/ a flat bottom. It looks like a long blade though!

Its a fairly long blade and pretty thick as well...

i was lucky enough to meet dimitrakos this summer and we were talking about his sticks (kronik paint job with out the spyne) and he was saying how he didnt like the curve on the ones he had so he gave me one of them. it was a drury clone, but it was much shorter than a retail drury.

I've got a dimitrakos mid blade. I'll try and get some pics of it in the next day or two. Slight mid curve, slightly open, rounded square tip. Kind of tall blade, longer and taller than my mission elias.

awesome. looking forward to the pics. i'm curious to see how they are because his blade looks ginormously long from the pics i've seen

Demore(Lie of 5):

Didn't take a profile pic, but it's similar to a retail Easton Heatley.

Same Lie as your Spezza? when I asked them, they had different lies for the two - I'd like to confirm low lie before ordering some

TBL, I just checked the HM website and couldn't find a Demore Warrior. There was a Delmore. Is this the same thing?

Also, is the blade length also the same as a retail Easton Heatley? I need a longer blade but exactly same curve.

Much thanks!

yeah, Delmore. Blade is about 1/4" longer than Heatley.

Much thanks, TBLfan and NYRfan! Definitely getting me some of these then!

I stand corrected - they're all gone now!!! Good job, guys! Nuts to me though!

TBL, any other suggestions for me? I have long been in search for a longer Heatley.

Got my dimitrakos blades in last week. I got both the mid and heel versions.

Mid is a very slight curve with a TINY little bit of loft. It also came with a light finish.

The heel reminds me of my nilson pro stock. It is more heel than the nilson and has enough loft (but not exactly a 9 iron) for my liking. This blade did not have a finish so sprayed a thin coat of varathane which surprisingly worked. It has a bit of a glossy finish in it now.

Both blades were ridiculously thick. The blade feel felt "plasticky" as opposed to that "ceramic" feeling with warrior blades and TPS blades but other than that it didn't make a difference (i have hands of stone anyway). This felt a little blade heavy when i popped it in my dolomite shaft.

placed another order last night. Got me 2 woodies RH Ference and Lefort. Anyone have any pics of the Lefort? I have see some of the ference, but couldnt find anything at all showing the lefort. thanks.

Monkey screwed up my order, I had ordered 4 Rafalski Woodies last week, only to get no confirmation, nor a call stating that they were out of that pattern. Called up today and they "supposidly" have no record of my order. Monkey= Terrible

Monkey screwed up my order, I had ordered 4 Rafalski Woodies last week, only to get no confirmation, nor a call stating that they were out of that pattern. Called up today and they "supposidly" have no record of my order. Monkey= Terrible

yeah, i had a rafalski ordered, but they were out so i went with these two. As long as I get my order right and timely from them i'll be okay. I ordered a bunch of shirts, socks, jerseys, jackets from hockeygiant about 4 weeks ago. Total i got 8 boxes (4 containing 1 pair socks and 1 shirt) from them last one arriving yesterday. Monkey just emailed me saying it all shipped today though, hopefully i get it all.....

Does anyone have pics of Boynton? Are any of these others close to Easton Forsberg or Mission Elias/Gaborik? The videos on hockeymoneky as a big hard to decipher as I can't tell much looking at the blade face on...

Guys - does anyone know if the 01-004 an exact Shanny clone? I know Monkey says that is it ... but that's a different story.

Looking at the video, it looks like the blade isn't as high as the Shanny?