Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

Before they ran out of one of the blades I ordered, so I asked what they had in stock. Took her a solid minute to sound out Niinimaa.

I dont blame her, any word with more vowels than consenants is going to be hard as balls to say

I am considering picking up a CCM Vector v8.0 shaft and pairing them with one or two of these pro stock mission blades. The 8.0 shaft accepts tapered blades and these blades would fit the bill. I was wondering if anyone had mixed these two items before? and if not any estimations or suggestions would be appreciated...

Before they ran out of one of the blades I ordered, so I asked what they had in stock. Took her a solid minute to sound out Niinimaa.

I dont blame her, any word with more vowels than consenants is going to be hard as balls to say

ooooh...i don't have a problem saying balls... :P

imagine if she had to talk about the old Ottawa player Stan Neckar...anyone know how that was pronounced :D

woah the curve on that Bouwmeester makes it look like it been rammed into a wall!!! That is crazy!!!!

PS: I should have my salvador V-hex2 100flex and 2 yashin composite blades tomorrow, YAY! :D

Put an order in yesterday for following:

1x Warrior Pro Stock Nipple Grip Shaft (240 Flex)

1x Warrior Pro Stock Clear Shaft (260 Flex)

4x Mission Pro Stock RH Tapered Wood Blades (Donovan, Fitzgerald, Bartholomay, Boguniecki)

Hope I get it all.

Got an email saying my order has shipped and I'll assume they got it all out. 9+ lbs of shaft seems about right.

Damn, like 10 shafts!

I got two dolos coming to me and I talked my buddy into getting two as well. I think they sent me the wrong flex though. :(

Okay well I finally decided to just go for it, so I ordered:

1 tapered Nip Grip dolo/85 flex

1 tapered mission wood blade/ McManus

1 standard mission composite blade/ Ference

1 tapered mission composite blade/ Hinote

I'll post pics when they get here.

I bought 4 tapered nipple grip shafts. 2 260 flex and 2 300 flex. Order showed up correct and I weighed the shafts, they came in at like 312-316 grams with the plastic end plug in, so it looks like they are the real deal. They are advertised as 310 grams, so thats pretty good.

Looking at potentially picking up one of the Mission Pro Stock tapered blades off of Hockey Monkey. Does anyone know of a blade that is a clone, or very close to the Lidstrom? Let me know please. Thanks!!

I may be remembering incorrectly but I thought I saw a Dimitrakos Stealth that was Lidstrom-y, so his heel curve pattern may work.

I may be remembering incorrectly but I thought I saw a Dimitrakos Stealth that was Lidstrom-y, so his heel curve pattern may work.

HM shows that blade, a Shanahan, and a Boynton. Has anyone used any of the blades and can comment more specifically on the curve of the blade aside from the generic description on HM?

Just be careful, I bought a dimitrakos tapered blade last year that was nearly straight, no loft, ver very very slight mid heel curve.

Duck:

That actually sounds pretty good now I wish I had added one to my order.

Spreed:

I'm pretty sure Boynton is a Modano; Shanahan (assuming it's his pro) is a little mid-heel but around a 4-4.5 lie.

Duck:

That actually sounds pretty good now I wish I had added one to my order.

Spreed:

I'm pretty sure Boynton is a Modano; Shanahan (assuming it's his pro) is a little mid-heel but around a 4-4.5 lie.

Well Crap....then I am hopelessly lost. I know what type of curve that I want, and it doesn't sound like I am having much luck with finding a comparable curve in the Mission Pro Stocks. Argh....as I have heard them spoken in such high regards. :angry: