Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mew1838

empty seats

Its sad to see empty seats in NHl games such as those in Conntinental Airlines Arena. The devils are a pretty damn good team, why can't they fill their arena? Even the sharks here play to 95% capacity most of the time. It just hurts my heart to see that hockey is never gonna be like football or maybe NBA. The islander also has poor attendance.....

Yeh I was watching a Red Wings game at the weekend I think and the announcer said it was a sellout crowd but 1/2 the lower tier was empty and then he mentioned something about an MLB game (or some other high publicity sport) being on at the same time and taking the fans away, and I thought if I had already paid for my ticket there'd be no way in hell that I would just leave it there for somebody to just come and steal it, I would have at least given it away to a mate.

yeah it was the wings game and half of the people were watching the detroit tigers mlb playoff game there was a couple of people in the lower bowl but after the first period and a half the people started to flood into the arena.

...I thought if I had already paid for my ticket there'd be no way in hell that I would just leave it there for somebody to just come and steal it, I would have at least given it away to a mate.

Most of those tickets are company tickets and go unused, not given away.