Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QandA

Easton Website

Vote your favorite spelling mistake on Easton's '04 website  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was posted over a month ago, don't be surprised if your shop charges more. Mine will.

chadd, don't u live near philly??? where are u seeing it at, i'm from NE Philly and havn't seen it at FSZ or DelVal

They added the Stealth info now. They also put up that comparison chart with everyones weight and such. It's criminal how they minipulate other companies and put the weight they got on their scale, yet they say they've never lied about the weight of their OPS.

It was posted over a month ago, don't be surprised if your shop charges more. Mine will.

chadd, don't u live near philly??? where are u seeing it at, i'm from NE Philly and havn't seen it at FSZ or DelVal

I live 90 minutes west of Philly, not really that close. If traffic is good I can make the arena in about an hour and a half.

They won't be out for retail before Sptember or October.

Guest phillyfan

Iis note taht bad gurls and boyz, at at leesta t hey tried¿

Yeah I guess thats true. Anyone but me notice that only the Si-Cores have every Easton curve. What a way to market, put a curve like the Drury or the Shanny, which have followings, on their second must expensive stick so those people who like that curve will buy it. *shakes head* lol

Yeah I guess thats true. Anyone but me notice that only the Si-Cores have every Easton curve. What a way to market, put a curve like the Drury or the Shanny, which have followings, on their second must expensive stick so those people who like that curve will buy it. *shakes head* lol

If they were smart (like me). They'd go buy that curve from a different company.