Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beaver5

custom CCCP jersey

So were starting to put together a ball hockey team and we thought it would be cool to go with the old soviet cccp jersey.

c1_1_b.JPG

any idea where and how we might go about doing this?

we also want to put our last name in russian on the back.

now i know someone had MSH jersey made up. was it very costly?

what do i need to do?

i tried looking around but nowhere let me have cccp or custom color my own,

thanks

This is your winner.... they can take their time on some orders, but generally pretty good. I have an Ovechkin jersey like the one in the photo, great quality.

PS: They do the old school versions as well.

Russian Jerseys

ovechkincover0405.jpg

They are based in VA, one of the guys I was talking to at a Canada Day party here last year said they got their team jerseys there. Because he ordered about 20 of them, they got a good deal, like $55 a jersey. I don't think that included lettering, and it was replica jerseys, not authentics, but still, worth checking them out

If you go on ebay and search russian hockey jersey and brings list of jerseys and the global inline hockey seller orders Lutch jerseys at a reasonable price does take a while about 45 days you put your order in b4 the 10th of the month and then it ships out about 24 th the following mth...orderd 4/5 jerseys from him that way. Right now he is going to try to get them to people in US by Christmas if you order and pay b4 Nov 10.