Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

Eagle CP95 Gloves

I like all the Eagle gloves I've tried, currently using X70's which are a looser fit. I used to have a pair of Tocchet's CP92's which are similar to the CP94/95 model. They had a more traditional fit, a little tighter, than either pair of X70's I've had. I have a pair of nylon CP94's on the way from a friend of mine, I'll let you know how they feel when I get them, I think the only difference in the 94 and 95 is the size.

Ryan

Yeah I knew the difference was the size the CP95 is the 15' glove and the CP94 is the 14' glove. Yeah please post what you think of them, thanks in advance.

Edit : spelling/grammer error

What is the cuff like on these gloves though, cuz I need some serious freedom to do the crazy shizznibit I do out there...?

Here's a shot of the cuff, it gets shorter toward the back of the glove. Very good mobility in my opinion, it's not restrictive or anything.

Ryan

cp94_3.jpg

cp94small.jpg

ive been thinking about picking up a pair of eagles for a while but the havent had split fingers,now there new model is out and has split fingers standard i might have to check those out.

Here's a shot of the cuff, it gets shorter toward the back of the glove. Very good mobility in my opinion, it's not restrictive or anything.

Ryan

cp94_3.jpg

cp94small.jpg

Those are sweet, where did you get them? Customs?

P.S. Let me know if you ever want to dump those.

ive been thinking about picking up a pair of eagles for a while but the havent had split fingers,now there new model is out and has split fingers standard i might have to check those out.

they are standard ont he paragons, but are an option on x70s and x80s (might be more gloves, but this is all I am aware of)

The Paragon is the new glove Eagle is coming out with, not sure on all the specs, I'm sure someone else could give you more details.

Kosy I got them off a buddy of mine, I guess you could say they are semi custom, they are pro stock, nylon and the channel vent thumb which isn't standard on retail CP94's.

Ryan

How do you like them? I'm looking into getting a pair of nylon gloves, and am thinking Eagle, but I'd like to be able to pick up a pair like that without having to go full blown custom.

What the heck are paragons?

New Eagle gloves using tri layer foam. Low impact, then a layer of high, then another low. They also come standard with mustang palms, and split fingers.

How do you like them? I'm looking into getting a pair of nylon gloves, and am thinking Eagle, but I'd like to be able to pick up a pair like that without having to go full blown custom.

I like them a lot. I always prefered nylon to leather to begin with but usually have a tougher time finding a top end glove in nylon/knit poly, whatever you want to call it, that I really liked. I prefer my gloves on the loose side, was using X70's prior to these. My biggest concearn was that the 94's being a more traditional glove would be too tight for my liking but they aren't. Maybe a hair tighter fit, if even that, than the X70 but none the less very comfortable and much to my liking.

Ryan