Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris_H

Pro Stock Eagle CP94

Does anyone know a place with these? I`m really looking for some, I was at THR and saw Kavasha`s pair of them with the new mustang plam...boy is that ever sweet, and in nylon and I wwas droolling, but they were blue and I need black. Anyone know anystores online that would have any? I`ve checked ebay but had no luck. Hattrick, maybe some Kings players had some. Thanks.

Chris

No, those are Ryno's. I almost got a pair of those exact gloves, but I chose to not go for them because I wanted mustang/goatskin and split fingers.

Did Rhyno get them custom? Ya I want exacltly what you want Kozy, unfortunatley "my number one source for pro renturns" doesn`t have any, only Kvasha`s.

I think his are pro returns, but I'm not positive. I emailed Eagle today about getting a custom pair with everything, I'll let you know what they quote me.

Anyone know what the major differences are between the cp94 and the x80? Aside from the new palm material and nylon.

*edit*

Spent 3 minutes researching myself, and it appears just to be different backrolls on them.

I remember hearing someone say that the Hespeler Classics were made by Eagle, is it similar quality to the Eagle 94s?

CP94's have a different cuff, a narrower fit, and straight backrolls as opposed to the X series angled backrolls. I had a pair with split fingers but the breaks were in the wrong place for my hands and my knuckles were rubbing. I ditched them pretty quick.

How does the cuff compare to the x series. I have X80's with goatskin palms, and I like the small cuff that comes with them.

I liked them more than the Eagles, they actually came in a size I could wear.

Hey Chadd which one would be closer to the Eagle CP94, the hespeler classic pro or hespeler classic plus.

If you are not sure of the models check:

www.hespeler.com

The new models are nothing like the Eagles. I thought I mentioned it was an old model.

Those are the ones I was referring to. The new ones are excellent gloves. They had some on display that were baked and the difference was amazing.

The 92's I had were a five roll and the 94's are a 4 roll.

Chris those are my gloves, they were lightly used by Dmitri Yushkevich before I got them, digital palm in them which is super thin but seems to hold up ok.

Ryan