Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FatAndSlow

2007 CCM Vector 8.0

Looking for a new pair of skates. Play on polished concrete and sport court. Need a stiff boot cause I'm fat :( (6'3" 260 lbs) Was interested in getting the new CCM Vector 8s. Just wanted opinions/reviews from anyone who has them....

Thanks in advance

yo, I'm fat also(and slow). I've had the vector 10.0's for a while now(actually pf10's- same thing). I've got nothing but good things to say about them. alot of people on this board will tell you to get mission's instead, but I say get whatever fits you the best. good luck.

i have used the pf10 for over a year now and it's the best roller hockey skate i've ever owned! you can still get the pf10 from a lot of online places.

I have (had) a pair of Vector 10s with early samples of our new frame mounted that are a monster favorite with everyone using them (instead of me). I had to pass them on to my partner Joe Noris down in San Diego cause somebody walked with his Sprung/RBKs.

They were comfortable right out of the box with absolutely no foot pain or redness anywhere. All of the guys I know using the 8s and 10s (with our frame) LOVE them.

And everyone really likes the way they look too. Totally recommended regardless of the chassis.