Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amateurhockey

Which Stick for Inline Hockey?

I can get both of these sticks pretty cheap, the Easton Stealth 05' grip ($92, the one with black lettering of "Stealth") new and Warrior Dolomite ($110) new. Which stick is better performance for wrist shots, stick handling, and durability. Which one would be the best choice? (The surface in inline is the smooth tiled floor, no worries on wearing blades down)

Stealth -> Gaborik curve

Warrior -> Federov curve

thanks

If you can, try and check out both sticks before you decide. Also, see what curve you are going to like better, as the Gaborik and Fedorov curves are very different from each other.

thats like comparing ferrari and lamborgini.

in other words, apples to oranges?

:D

where are you getting these prices? are they for senior sticks?

In my experience, the blade of the '05 stealth felt "too light", and the gaborik curve is nasty (not in a good way)

My dolomite has a damn good balance for me, and the fedorov curve is my curve of choice.

It really does come down to curve, as they are very very different, but that's all PP.

Yea i tried them both out, Dolomite is what i like the most. They are both 85 flex brand new from Perani's. The curve on the Stealth (Gaborik) is kinda weird, don't like it much. Thanks for the help :)

Yes I would go for the Warrior I have used my friends a few times and really like it. Remember though when it comes to getting hockey sticks is mainly personnel preference. Well it is defiantly for me.

i know for me, i had trouble with the warrior tapered blade playing roller. i just found it too stiff, and when combined with the hard IDS puck it was too bricky and i lacked control. i have no idea how that would apply to the onepiece, but i assume the use the same blade.

never tried a stealth, im a pretty big believer that most onepieces are overkill in roller. if youre not getting a smokin deal they arent worth it. they break just as easy on roller as they do in ice.

I have the Goaborik Stealth and I love it. It took me about 1 pick up session to get used to the curve. Once you get a feel for the curve your wrist shot should improve dramatically. I tried the camo CCM Recchi for a back up stick and couldn't shoot the puck. I guess I'm sticking to the Euro curve.