Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeydoc

Hockey Women style

This is a fun video of my daughters travel team, with a special feature to incourage girls in a mans world. Hockeymom ought to appreciate this.

She's got the pink gloves. I know it's kind of hard to see, but she gets a goal, an assist, and a visit to jail.

http://gchosting.biz/jrbrahmas/index.php?o...4&Itemid=26

I think this link will work, may have to copy and paste.

Scroll up, then click 2 times on play.

She is the only girl in the league, she's 2nd in points on the 1st place team. I am kind of proud of her. BTW this is Peewee A, and her first year to play full contact, as @ 11yrs old she only played inline.

Hahaa that's just great - you're right I did appreciate it. Tell her "you go girl"

Although my daughter wouldn't be caught dead in anything pink - LOL - apparently it isn't a colour for "serious hockey players".

Hey, do you know what the settings were for that vid? It is amazing quality for webstreaming.

thats great. i love to see more girls entering the sport. i play varsity highschool, and untill this year i was the only girl in the league!

i love pink though.

tell her to just keep going and kick those boys butts

Dina McCumber, a girl i used to play with back in peewees and bantams is now the captain for Stanfords Womens team, and was like the 2nd last cut from the womens Olympic team. She is damn good. Used to embarass us guys all the time, and still does when she is home and skates with us.

The Women's game keeps on getting stronger and stronger. Its great to watch.

lies! I wear pink socks whenever I skate out on one team, they're the pink power socks! lol

Real men wear pink.

Hahaa that's just great - you're right I did appreciate it. Tell her "you go girl"

Although my daughter wouldn't be caught dead in anything pink - LOL - apparently it isn't a colour for "serious hockey players".

Hey, do you know what the settings were for that vid? It is amazing quality for webstreaming.

No, but I'll ask at their next practice.