Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icedog03

MLRH game

so tonight I am playing for the DC Mad Dawgs and thought I was playing well, had a goal and some good hits then BAM broken nose and 4 stitches

214015258.jpg

Enough time to heal up! Now get back out there! Haha!

That was the plan but I think I might go with a cage now, atleast for this league cause of the hitting

That was the plan but I think I might go with a cage now, atleast for this league cause of the hitting

You're going to wear a cage in what I understand to be the best roller league in the country?

You're going to wear a cage in what I understand to be the best roller league in the country?

:lol: You do realize that the MLRH is a complete joke of a league, right? Its filled with douchebags that can't skate and just look to lay people out. And don't judge me as your typical inline player who hates all contact, I love it. I think there should be more hitting in games. The MLRH takes it to a new level though, its full of goons that can't make it in the PIHA (The best league in the country).

Its not really surprising that the original poster got dinged up in a game in the MLRH, if he contiues to play he better expect it.

:lol: You do realize that the MLRH is a complete joke of a league, right? Its filled with douchebags that can't skate and just look to lay people out. And don't judge me as your typical inline player who hates all contact, I love it. I think there should be more hitting in games. The MLRH takes it to a new level though, its full of goons that can't make it in the PIHA (The best league in the country).

Its not really surprising that the original poster got dinged up in a game in the MLRH, if he contiues to play he better expect it.

I know nothing about roller, and I don't claim to. I wasn't making any judgements about wearing the cage, but thanks for the explanation. :D

In the MLRH hitting also means jumping’s and muggings. I thought the league folded before this years season started or did they decide to have another season?

ok, so I get a phone call a few weeks back to play MLRH. I played in a game on Sunday. Fun time I must say. Anyways, just curious who all else on this board is also involved in this league, what your thoughts are, what team u play for, etc as Im still trying to find out some details. I played for the Ohio Wheels and I believe we are considered to be an expansion team. It was basically a bunch of the guys from the local roller rink mixed in with a few crazy vets (i.e. me) who miss a good ol game of full contact. Anyways I had fun but just wanted to get more info to decide how much my involvement would be. I heard rumors that the team we played (philly) had their flight half paid for. Like I said, Im info hunting. Thanks.

ok, so I get a phone call a few weeks back to play MLRH. I played in a game on Sunday. Fun time I must say. Anyways, just curious who all else on this board is also involved in this league, what your thoughts are, what team u play for, etc as Im still trying to find out some details. I played for the Ohio Wheels and I believe we are considered to be an expansion team. It was basically a bunch of the guys from the local roller rink mixed in with a few crazy vets (i.e. me) who miss a good ol game of full contact. Anyways I had fun but just wanted to get more info to decide how much my involvement would be. I heard rumors that the team we played (philly) had their flight half paid for. Like I said, Im info hunting. Thanks.

I play with IceDog03 on the same MLRH team the DC MadDogs and was about 4 feet away from him when he was cheapshotted with the injury that leads this thread.

MLRH is ran by Bill Raue:nice guy, does alot for hockey in this area We get paid for nothing, but is a fun league if you like the contact.

I am not Paul Coffey on skates but my team is not filled with hacks and goons, all guys can play some good hockey