Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbettner66

Tour Aviator

i did a search to see if anyone had mentioned this on here before - but nothing came up

does anyone know anything about this stick?

can it be used for ice or just roller?

i do find it funny that they only have one curve for the stick - yoder 9

gee i wonder who uses it...

here is a picture of it

T75-big.jpg

yeah its like the beemer inferno curve,i use the beemer just for roller,but after checking out the aviator,its like the same stick,and for the same price.they hold up well for inline,i havent used it on the ice.

the curve on the beemer was a modano clone, I wouldnt be surprised if it's the same story with the aviator. pretty good looking stick, wonder how the contruction/feel of it is. I have a beemer inferno shaft that a friend gave to me, it's mostly fiberglass, but still pretty light.

The Aviator also at the start was called the Ghetto. I personally can’t find much of a difference between the burner and inferno.

the inferno and aviator feel like the same stick,has the same curve.the burner is a little heavy at the blade,my first impression of the getto at the time i checked it out,was all around to heavy.all have the same modano type curve.i love the inferno for inline hockey.i would also buy the aviator for inline,same stick same price.for the price i feel they are one of the best ops.