Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djinferno

Question for Graf users (One more question)

I wanna know if If I change my NT3000 cobras for tuuks, will the blade on the tuuk be longer?

Will the angle / pitch be the same or different? why do guys change?

Graf 703 Users... are the blade holders on a 7 and 7.5 the same lenght?

can you use the same holes from the cobra holder for a tuuk holder?

thank you!

The length should be the same, or within 1mm. The Tuuks are a little more flat in pitch than Cobras and have a much shorter stock radius. Tuuks are 9ft and Cobras are 11ft.

With lifts, shims and or alignment, a more similar pitch to the one you previously used can be had to reduce the awkwardness while switching.

Or have them profiled, quicker easier and probably cheaper too.

Probably at most places, but my LHS includes all of that stuff in the price.

Damn, never seen a shop do all of that for free. Seems like overkill though when you can achieve the same effect by a simple profiling.

Damn, never seen a shop do all of that for free. Seems like overkill though when you can achieve the same effect by a simple profiling.

Well I suppose, but it's actually a really good deal and I honestly have never seen a store with better service and although their prices are slightly higher (ie $10-20 CDN) the service keeps customers such as myself coming back. I mean I've been playing hockey for 13 years and I've only ever bought my skates from the one store.