Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philcaz

Flexlite 10s to Roller

Title says it all, can this be done? Ive searched for the flexlites but I didnt get to any links that said it could or could not be done. Anyone try this, and if so how are they holding up? I would try and put on a pair of Redstar (sherwood but not really) E Frames. I wear US 10D would 8.5 Nike Fit?

Alot of questions but any help would be great.

THanks,

Phil

Shouldn't be a problem. One of my friends actually had a pair of flexlite 12s mounted with the Red Star alloy frames so I'd say go for it. He had them mounted a while ago and they seem to be holding up fine.

Im waiting for my flexlite 10s to arrive with my friend coming over to UK in a few weeks, then im gonna put hummer chassis on them. I'll post up how they go once ive skated them a few times.

Im waiting for my flexlite 10s to arrive with my friend coming over to UK in a few weeks, then im gonna put hummer chassis on them. I'll post up how they go once ive skated them a few times.

I had that setup last year except mine were flexlite 12's....VERY nice skates. You will enjoy them