Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miserable

Dry Clean Hockey Pants

Oh boy, he obviously wants to know if a dry-cleaner would accept to clean hockey pants and if if dry-cleaning hockey pants is an option (or if it damages them).

I have never tried to bring my stuff to a dry-cleaner, but I guess it would be worth a try asking them if it is possible. They will know best and askin' costs nuttin'.

What's your point, Veltri? Being an ass I guess...

Not sure about your area, but where i live there are places that can professionally wash your hockey equipment for a fee of about 50$ cdn for a full set of equipment.

Not sure about your area, but where i live there are places that can professionally wash your hockey equipment for a fee of about 50$ cdn for a full set of equipment.

Yup, we have them at all the rinks I play at but I just washed all of my stuff last week so I'd rather save a little cash and just get the pants done somewhere. I would just do it myself but they take forever to dry and I'm not sure washing them by had really gets them that clean.

Mine got perfectly clean in the bathtub. I used some ordinary powder for washing-machines (not too much though) plus a spoon of oxi-clean.

Especially now during summertime pants dry within one day outdoors, even faster if you put 'em in the sun.

Have you thought about just trying the washing machine? I put my gear in the wash every so often and it's caused me no trouble... yet. I use a gentle cycle and a slight bit of detergent. It gets all the salt deposits out and helps with any odor.

Thought about the washing machine and hanging them out ot dry. The only problem is that I live in an apartment so I don't really have a place to leave them outside and I doubt the crappy washing machines will be able to handle them anyway.