Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shorthanded67

TPS Warranty Dept.

Just thought I'd throw this out here....

I recently bought a Response Plus and broke it clean in half within 2 weeks on a slapper (first stick in 10 years I've ever broken under warranty and sent back). I called TPS and sent it back on Tuesday June, 13. It was a very easy process to go through via a personable female customer service rep. I just received the replacement today via UPS 2-day service and it was well packaged.

While breaking sticks is not something I aspire to do often, I definitely applaud TPS for their service.

On a side note, my replacement does not say anything about "Warranty Replacement" on it anywhere. Any feedback on a similar case?

Easton is the only company that stamps "warranty replacement" on their sticks. Supposedly TPS was going to etch serial numbers on their sticks - haven't seen one yet.

I sent back an XN10 for warranty replacement and had a wonderful time with them. They are very nice and sent the replacement very quickly. I think I noticed one thing though, that showed the difference between mine and a replacement. I think mine was black on top and bottom of the shaft. The one they sent me was only black on top. I am not positive though.

Easton actually etches "warranty replacement" into the sticks now so its much harder for people to take advantage of them multiple times with the same purchase.