Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ajaxmt10

Beer League Helmet Needed!

Well, last week I slid into our goalie at full speed and used his head against mine to stop. I managed to break his old Itech prety good. We got it back together with some epoxy but I still need to find him a replacement! I did a search on this site and it looks like Olie makes some good cheap helmets. I was looking at a Olie MA9900 for $99.00+ship. What do you guys think of the MA9900? If not that then what are some other gooe CHEAP $ beer league helmets? Thanks for the help guys! Being a winger im not up on goalie equipment.

The 9900 isn't a good choice as the shell is extremely flexible. Olie has a couple of other masks that are very good and reasonably priced. You can also look at the products from sportmask or nxi.

You epoxied it back together? And the guy played with it? Maybe some rolled up newspaper and toilet paper would be more appropriate.

::m