Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWoodhockey17

Nike ID

I do believe he's talking about the retail XXXX Stick'um. The retail is now coming in three different intermediate flexes, 75, 67, and 60.

I do believe he's talking about the retail XXXX Stick'um. The retail is now coming in three different intermediate flexes, 75, 67, and 60.

Yes this is exactly what I am speaking of. If they make the 75 flex as an ID option that would be money. Im a short guy so not having to cut the stick would be perfect. If anyone can clue me in I will be most appreciative.

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but Im looking for some help. Clearly NBH makes a 75 flex intermediate stick for the stick'um xxxx's and one95's. I can't understand for the life of me why I cant order it through the ID program.

Firstly, if anyone knows if its possible to order this flex with customizations through a licensed dealer or has more information, I would really appreciate it.

Secondly, If someone here can point me in the right direction in terms of who I should try and call at NBH to see if this is possible, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Uh, no they don't make an intermediate 75 flex. NBH uses a 67 as the intermediate flex, lowest senior flex is a 77. Click on the senior option big guy.

Uh, no they don't make an intermediate 75 flex. NBH uses a 67 as the intermediate flex, lowest senior flex is a 77. Click on the senior option big guy.

FAIL

Those of you who are informed, thanks for backing me up. Check the catalogs if you dont believe me. One95 stick'um and xxxx stick'um are available in 60, 67, 75 flex with intermediate shaft dimensions.

For some reason its not available through the online ID program. I am trying to see if there's any way of making it happen through retailers or something.