Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler33

archos 604 wifi?

just got one and im using it right now. i really like it but i need to know more about it. does anyone know how to get games on it? thanks in advance..ill ask some more ?s morrow.

Alright, I just wanted to see if I could post with it. I am wondering if anyone has one of theese. Archos 604 wifi? If so can you help me out with some stuff. Some songs I put on it says I need to download a plug in off the web site. I haven't succesfully put any video on it yet either, it says I need a plug in. Anyway I can get around that? Also I am wondering if you can put games on it? The other ? I had was some places I can't connect to the internet, such as at school. Why is this, can I get around it and get on? Any help would be great thanks.

Your schools wireless network is most likely encrypted. You need a password to access it.

If it is encrypted vis WEP, it is pretty easy to crack (there are a bunch of programs out there, I am sure you can find it on your own), it usually takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 weeks to crack. The network may also be encrypted via WPA, which is much harder to crack (it can take months to crack).

You should not be cracking any network (that is not yours), as it is not ethical, but if you would like to access a network that is not yours and is protected, this is what you must do.