Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Vortek VK6 Noronen Pads/gloves

Height-5'10"

Weight: 185lbs

Ankle to Knee: 17.5

vs Shooters: DII ACHA

Pads used: Eagle Fusion, Heaton 10, Koho 580, Battram Cyclone, Vortek VK5

Gloves: too many to name

The Knee rolls were nice and the pad seemed to be very very well balanced. This is a great pad for anyone who prefers a more hybrid pad as opposed to a butterfly VK5. I may even buy a pair of these because I loved them that much. My last note is that they rotated like a dream but wore like a more hybrid pad. 10/10

Glove The double pro palm was very thick but I could still close the glove very easily. It was as light as any other glove and was very balanced. Noronen uses more of a finger break which took me a little to adjust my hand to. Again, I love Vortek gloves so I was a little partial to this one. My shot felt hard as ever if not harder. I actually almost broke a guys hand when I shot a puck at his head and he put his hand up to catch it, that guy was my dad... ahaha. 9/10

Blocker The blocker has an awesome palm -- probably the most comfortable palm I have used to date. It was very well balanced and protected my hand well. Light and comfy -- as with all VK5 blockers. 10/10

All in all I love the DNA Noronen pads. They were a perfect mix for me because my favorite pads to date have been H10s and the VK5s. Any more questions feel free to shoot me emails or PMs.