Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattzilla

Show it Off

P1000418.jpg

P1000419.jpg

Converted Synergy Inlines

alright, question, i bought these chassis online, they're size medium which was SUPPOSED to fit a size 8.5 boot, but as you can see they look far too big. I got them installed at my LHS and they said they'd fit fine, but with all 80 wheels it really doesn't look right. Will this be a large problem and really affect my skating?

P1000418.jpg

P1000419.jpg

Converted Synergy Inlines

alright, question, i bought these chassis online, they're size medium which was SUPPOSED to fit a size 8.5 boot, but as you can see they look far too big. I got them installed at my LHS and they said they'd fit fine, but with all 80 wheels it really doesn't look right. Will this be a large problem and really affect my skating?

Dude if i were you i would get a different chassis. Try a sprung. Anything would be better than the eastons. You are wasting a good boot with that chassis.

do the chassis really matter that much? i wasted about $40 on them and $30 to install them. id like to know the different between regular ones like these and sprung/rocker ones.

do the chassis really matter that much? i wasted about $40 on them and $30 to install them. id like to know the different between regular ones like these and sprung/rocker ones.

If it were me and I'd gone to the trouble to pay for the frames and have them mounted, I'd give them a few weeks of use to see how they go. If you have come from a different roller set-up they will feel odd at first (but you'd expect that of any chassis change).

Bottom line - as you've paid for them it would be a waste not to give them a good run out, if only to comment on hear about the frames (good / bad, etc).