Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robin640

Do you remove your wedding ring before skating?

So do those of you who take your rings off wear a full cage as well? I've seen more cut faces, broken out teeth, broken jaws, and broken noses than I have broken fingers.

Nope

I've been happily married for 12 glorious wonderful years, we hit 13 this year. When I get home every night the ring comes off and sits in the place with watch, keys, and pocket knife. When I go out the ring is always on unless for some reason my hands are swolen and it doesn't fit, the only exception is when I play hockey. I think most of the people have covered all the dangers and stuff so I won't go into it. My wife and I just feel that not only is it a safety issue, but locker rooms are notorious for getting broken into and having stuff stolen.

And to those newly weds; don't let some of the old fogeys give you a hard time. I still give my wife a kiss and hug every day before I go to work and when I come home. The day just isn't right without it. I'd send her flowers more often, but since she works at home she doesn't get to show them off to anyone other than the cat who tries to eat them.

I've been happily married for 12 glorious wonderful years, we hit 13 this year. When I get home every night the ring comes off and sits in the place with watch, keys, and pocket knife. When I go out the ring is always on unless for some reason my hands are swolen and it doesn't fit, the only exception is when I play hockey. I think most of the people have covered all the dangers and stuff so I won't go into it. My wife and I just feel that not only is it a safety issue, but locker rooms are notorious for getting broken into and having stuff stolen.

And to those newly weds; don't let some of the old fogeys give you a hard time. I still give my wife a kiss and hug every day before I go to work and when I come home. The day just isn't right without it. I'd send her flowers more often, but since she works at home she doesn't get to show them off to anyone other than the cat who tries to eat them.

So do those of you who take your rings off wear a full cage as well? I've seen more cut faces, broken out teeth, broken jaws, and broken noses than I have broken fingers.

Absolutely. The wife insisted on that. She also insisted that I get the best cup money could buy too. Something about protecting an investment. :lol: