Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick411

? on bauer vapour shift stick

hey guys what exactly is this stick, I know it must be a smu for source for sports but any good what is it comparable to?

it's on thehockeyshop.com in the stick sectoin sorry don't know how to link

hey guys what exactly is this stick, I know it must be a smu for source for sports but any good what is it comparable to?

what stick?

so same in performance as well?

just wondered if it was a good deal or if iI should get one of the close outs form HM or something

so same in performance as well?

just wondered if it was a good deal or if iI should get one of the close outs form HM or something

1. Similar, not exact. Maybe lighter I don't remember what the Endure weighed

2. Keyword "misleading"

3. No, you can't get it from Hockey Monkey, it's a Source for Sports exclusive.

What about the Endure pro. I just got it on the weekend. It was on sale at National for $99 regular $199. I have only seen the regular endure before, not the pro. Is it exclusive?

I just learned that source for sports tells company like bauer,ccm,etc to make skates and sticks for then for bauer there is like shift,select 2,velocity and appollo i think. source for sports told ccm to make skates like ccm vibe,control,shock,etc

Vapor Shift: Lighter than Endure (445 vs 475 grams), FSS (same as the original Endure I think) and feel/performance is similar to the XX

Endure Pro: National Sports/Forzani price point SMU, 535 grams and I think the FSS is the same one as the VIII

so anyone use this stick

got a easton syn 2 shaft instead but lookin for another stick so this or a sic kick

anyone who has used this whats the blade like (i loved the xx' blade)