Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OhMyGodImOnFire

Int/Sr Sizing

I use a 31" pad, and when shopping around, I found some "loopholes". They have the same size in Int and Sr, except with a huge difference in price, and I thought I found a loophole. Are there significant quality differences (or any at all) between the two? Does it matter?

Depends on the Mfg. I got some Bauer Supreme Pro that I was comparing to their Int. the only differences were that the int were narrower. Now that 11" is pro standard that might be the same.

I got a TPs Blocker and Glove, the only difference was the Int. hand size was for a smaller hand. The materials and the Size of catcher and blocker were exactly the same. I have an int. Sherwood glove and blocker that is the same deal, but the hand size is only a little smaller than Sr. The TPS is quite smaller. The TPS barely fits in the int. The Sherwood int fits even still a little big.