Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Star

Which one to get?

Spend more money?

No experience with any of them so I'd suggest going with the one that fits you best and doesn't impact your mobility.

::m

or any other C/A that you know are good in that ballpark

maby

Rbk X-Pulse 6.0

EAGLE SENTRY

RBK 5K

Mission Helium Lite

Tour AironicPro 800

any input would be nice I'm looking for intermideate protector

a few more I found

BROWN GOALIE CHEST-ARMS - JB403 SR but only in size #2 what does in mean 2 is it like medium?

and

TPS HOCKEY GOALIE CHEST-ARMS - SUMMIT SR

Vaughn Vision 3700

Heaton's AB6 Helite 6

Hespeler A9 Pro

McKenney CA 755

Alrighty then.

RBK 5K

I got mine on hockey2.com on clearance, was about $100. Normally you'll find them for about $180, for those who still sell them. It's pretty much the dumbed down version of the Premier Pro. It's pretty bulky, and overall an average C/A. My teammates think it looks sexy. Whatever. I had some minor issues with it (some parts of it bent gently one way-it was fine when I wore it, but whenever I'm not, it always bends back).

Brown is the best on that list (IMNSHO). I forget what the 2 translates into but you can check the Brown site and find the sizing chart.

www.brownhockey.com

The McKenney wouldn't be a bad choice either.

::m

what about CCM Blockade do you know anything about it?

I use a blockade and it's great. Right out of the box it was maneuverable. Unlike the RBK which was stiff and needed serious breaking in. I believe the blockade morfed into the Gatekeeper and then the Xpulse.

With c/a's, that's not really something you should buy online, they all fit and feel different, really different.