Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drewhunz

****Oilers Team Sale****

Oilers Open Rexall Place This Saturday For First Ever Locker Room Sale!

The Edmonton Oilers will open the doors of Rexall Place this Saturday, May 5th, from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for the team’s first ever Locker Room Sale!

The ice surface of Rexall Place will serve as the sales floor as thousands of Oilers items are sold at year-end clearance prices, including jerseys, t-shirts, ballcaps and much, much more.

Recreational hockey enthusiasts can also browse through a large selection of Oilers equipment that will be made available to the public. From socks to sticks, team equipment will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Families attending can also take part in a variety of activities at the Locker Room Sale, including the Oilers Slap Shot Cage and Spin To Win. A replica of the Oilers Locker Room will also be on display and available for posed photographs. Shoppers are encouraged to bring their cameras.

Linkage

thanks for the heads up, ill definately be there....for people that have had locker room sales before...how much earlier than the start time would you suggest i get there by?

Yeah I got to the Pens one at 5am and there were about 10-15 people in front of me. If anybody is willing to get some stuff please let me know.

i highly doubt you will find anything smyth anyways.

if you want his old game used mission/hespeler blades i know where to find them

:P