Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatwabbit

Chest protection for Inline

My helmet came with a cage, but I also bought a visor. I haven't had the nerve to use it though. Teeth are expensive and eyes are irreplaceable.

fatty ain;t as fatty as our ex-captain eh fatty? fatwabit is seriously a good screen, been playing him for years now. and he is serious about taking pucks to the cage-the first time I saw that, i was telling myself 'crazy ass' thats him! but as a goalie, we do have our bag of tricks of getting of the chap who camps in front of our crease, and most times we aren't really forgiving. seen a couple of guys wearing padded vest under jerseys here in SA, gotta find out which brand it is though?

got the thorax in the bag today, decided not to use it. Haha, as a screen, i even draw defenders to me. Had two guys trying to push me out of the way, i was just pushing back... one guy came in with the puck from the point all the way into the slot since i had already drawn two guys away from the net... easy goal...

then again, i missed an empty net with a nice 'ping' to the post... and had a legit goal top shelf not allowed cause the ref couldnt see it...

I have a Mission thorax shirt.

Cut off the arms and removed all the padding execpt on the spine. It's much cooler now than originally (felt like a sweater) and gives me the desired protection.