Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stereo77

CCM 652 (03) vs CCM Vector 5.0

hey everyone

im new enough here but old enough to know buying hockey gear is mostly personal preference.

hockeymonkey have these skates on offer and my choice is between the two.i dont have the chance to try on skates becuase ireland has one hockey shop in the whole county and thats a few hunded miles away.

so im lookin for any of yer experiences with the skates and in general which is a better skate or what you would reccomend.thanks for the time.

Damn, I gotta move there. Have the first pro shop/pub in history. Sharpening skates while drinking Guinness...

We're talking about two different skates. The Vectors are taller and are wider, especially in the toe.

What were you skating in before?

What are you skating in now?

Glad to have you aboard, what part of Ireland do you call home?

sorry guys its the 652's.my mistake.

i play inline hockey but theres an ice rink comming this winter so im getting a relitivley cheap pair that will do the job and be handy for future use.i used the vapour 6 inline skates last year but using mission d1's now.i know thats not a help to ye though.

im fom cork in the south.if there was a hockey shop putting a pub onto the side would probably increase its sales by 100% so its not a bad idea!

Actually it's a big help. I'd go for the Vectors if I were you, they should fit closer to the Mission or Vapor skates than the Tacks will.

My father was over there a few years back to see where his grandfather came from. The pictures he brought back were amazing.

ireland is a realy great country.its a few of the last which is still mostly covered in green.although its badly governed. republic of ireland is the only 1st world country without a permanent ice rink.imagine that!

thanks for the help.didnt expect such a fast reply!