Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Question about Vapor XX's?

Yeah this summer i purchased a pair of Vapor XX's, the problem i am having is that when i skate forward and stop normally they're perfectly fine, but when i skate backwards which is a lot since i play D, but when i go to stop they literally make a sound like the steel is grinding against the cement. I have never had this problem before and i would like to know what this is and what is making it do it.

If any of you that have Vapor XX's or know someone that does and you have had or they have had this same problem could you give me some information on what it is, what is making this sound happen, and what i can do to fix it. Thanks

JR maybe you could help!

Thanks again for all of you that can help!

D-MaN88

Could be bad sharpening, especially if it is happening to both skates. I am skating in XXs as well and have not experienced or heard about this happening before now. I would get them sharpened again and see if that was the problem. I would also check how tight the rivets and screws are between the runners, chassis and boot, otherwise exchange them for a new pair.