Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RMU8

Tour

Okay so I just totally destroyed my Tour Code Reds and I came to a critical decision...I chose the Tour Carbons over the Mission Wicked 1's and the CCM pf10's....I wanted the top of the line skate. Did I choose the best? Please voice your opinions! Oh and inlinewarehouse.com tells me that theyll be on backorder and that Ill recieve them on June 25th...do you think this is accurate or will I be waiting all summer?

Okay so I just totally destroyed my Tour Code Reds and I came to a critical decision...I chose the Tour Carbons over the Mission Wicked 1's and the CCM pf10's....I wanted the top of the line skate. Did I choose the best? Please voice your opinions! Oh and inlinewarehouse.com tells me that theyll be on backorder and that Ill recieve them on June 25th...do you think this is accurate or will I be waiting all summer?

I must say obviously comes down to PP. I have skated on the PF10's for 2 years and love them. Light, stiff, components could be better, overall good skate. I also tried the wicked one's and thought they were ok. I should have given them more time. Ankle pain for a long period of time. my 2 cents...

i've been skating on the pf10 for years and i can tell you that it's the best skate i've ever skated on. with the money you'll save you can just buy new bearings which is the one thing people don't like about them.

I definitely hear you on that...I just fell in love with the Tour boot with my code reds...i didnt want to risk a big change and regret it. I think Ill like them...

Go with the Code-1 or Code Carbon. If you are used to Tour, stick with Tour.

Thats the truth. I've always liked Tour skates, but I could never get the right fit.

if youre willing to go through a bit of ankle pain, and if the boot fits right, id say go with the wicked. great skate, super light, stiff, great chassis. the vanguard chassis is ace.the RR wheels are perfect for me, and the bearings havent been bad, but havent been great.

the boot feels pretty much indestructible. Ive taken a few slapshots off the sides, off the tongue, even on the back, and ive never experienced any pain.

I contemplated going with a tour, or a CCM at the time i was looking, but im more than glad i stuck with the missions. Its been said a million times, its all personal preference.

That would also be my suggestion. I think the new code carbon with its new features make it one of the best skates tour has ever produced.

That would also be my suggestion. I think the new code carbon with its new features make it one of the best skates tour has ever produced.

Go for the Code Carbon. inlinewarehouse.com has a great deal going right now ($399) and you get a set of Code 1 gloves free.

Thanks for the advice, I did go with the code carbons from inlinewarehouse and the free gloves were a nice add-on...now I just hafta wait for them to get here....damned backorder.