Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

labeda cat eye chassis

The chassis are amazing, I love mine on the E-2. If you are contemplating the E-2 vs the Code 1 I would probably go for the E-2, I have heard it is a better boot and at a $100 bucks less are a great skate for $300 bucks.

I had a terrible experience with the Cateye. I took a shot that I barely felt and my chassis got totally mangled. I thought it was just freak thing, but a teammate of mine had the same thing happen to him, in the same spot. Right behind the 3rd wheel. So if you ask me, IMHO, the durability is lacking.

couple of questiong regarding size, size 5-7 tour skates come with 76mm wheels, and size 8 and up come with 80mm wheels, what about the 7.5 size skates, what size wheels come with those? and what size chassis would be best for a size 6.5 nike boot?

couple of questiong regarding size, size 5-7 tour skates come with 76mm wheels, and size 8 and up come with 80mm wheels, what about the 7.5 size skates, what size wheels come with those? and what size chassis would be best for a size 6.5 nike boot?

7.5's come with the 80mm wheels. the smaller chassis would be a better fit for a 6.5 boot.

can someone measure the mounting plate on their cat eyes for a size small or medium for me, thanks. if i were to go with a size small, would there be any benefit to using the cat eye since they are 76's and not 80's?

The S, M and L Cateye frames use the 80mm wheels the junior frame sizes is were the wheel sizing changes to 76mm. The small and medium frames have the same wheel base it is just the mounting pates which set them apart.

For a size 7 skate, would it be possible to use all 80mm wheels, or would it be better to use the 76mm?