Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckFan

Vancouver Canucks Euipment Sale

Haha I tried my best to get everything.

Skates: Nothing too notable, top 2 were a pair of Tambelinni Reebok 11k's. Pretty stiff, LS2, but the tongue he cuts the top part off. Then my pickup, some Wellwood S95's pretty stiff, texalium outsole, Tuuk custom+. Other skates were misc old skates.

Sticks: Lot's of every stick for LH's had a lot of Albert's X:60's and Sedin 95's. Right handeds were shallow. 2 J. Perrault Spyne's, 3 CCM U+'s, 2 Deslauriers 11k's, 2 unmarked 10k's and an unmarked 11k that I got for my buddy.

Protective: Shoulder pads were decent. X:40, 2xRbk 9k Pro's, Jofa 8800, Jofa 6k, 2x Jofa 5k's. Jofa 9144 Elbow pads, really used however, I wouldn't buy them unless I was really desperate or willing. I'm probably gonna regret not buying a pair of the 9k pro's.

Gloves: This rattled me. So 2 pairs of "TCO" Easton 4-Rolls, Aaron Rome Bauer 4-Roll's w/Clarino, 2 Hordichuk XXXX's, really beat up though, Ballard E-Pro's, with I think Clarino. Tons and tons of misc Rbk 4 rolls and 9k gloves. And what rattled me, was that I found one hand of a barely used Edler XXXX glove. However, I think that some other guys decided to take the other hand by mistake. Tear in the corner of my eye.

All in all, it was very good, much better than when I first went. Really pleased with my S95's. Just gotta get them sharpened and re-molded and I'm off.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Those were pretty cool. Blue/black/white One 75's. When did you go?

I was there last week, I thought about picking up the Rome EQ50 but the flex is too high for me.

Skates: Nothing too notable, top 2 were a pair of Tambelinni Reebok 11k's. Pretty stiff, LS2, but the tongue he cuts the top part off.

i think the 11k were malholtra's, tambellini uses x60's. and how did u find out the 95 skates were wellwood? i was lookin at em for like 5 mins and all i could find was the size 7 1/4. let me know how the skates work out, i was contemplating when i saw em

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Those were pretty cool. Blue/black/white One 75's. When did you go?

Those are actually One95 woodies. Cool pickups though haha I wish Toronto had something like that. An Im surprised to see that there were X:40 shoulders there, are you sure they were pro stock?

I found a new Bertuzzi prostock TPS XN10 I bought off the Canucks sale a few years ago. I don't think I'll end up using it, so if somebody wants it feel free to PM me.

What condition were the jofa shoulder pads in?

They ranged. The new Rbk 9k pro's were brand new. They had some 5k's and 7k's brand new and somewhat used. Then some that were pretty beat down.

are there ever any sightings of manitoba moose gear at any of these said canucks sales, and or at the outlet, thanks

From what I saw, nothing actually distinguishable by color or such. Perhaps some of the sticks could have been, but none that I know of.

Ahh I gotcha. Come to think of it, those are some pretty small hands. For 4 roll gloves, they were very low volume/narrow. Very thin in the fingers, but loved the mesh gussets.

MSH2? Hm...I really can't remember any msh2. Perhaps I overlooked that pair of Rome gloves. They were a grey palm, but I simply figured that they were like the grey clarino on some easton gloves. Didn't really bother to look much or try them on. But I suppose that could've been it. Unless they restocked a day or two after my visit.