Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Aliens Versus Predator

Anyone else here as crazy as I am for this movie?

It was about 2 years ago when I started searching around on the internet and looking for this movie and if it was ever going to come out but all that I ever seemed to hear was rumours about how Arnold was going to go to their planet and fight with the aliens and predators in a gladiator match or something. It was way back in the winter I believe when I heard that they were going to officially release Aliens Versus Predator, the movie and I absolutely freaked lol.. ever since then I have always had like AVP wall papers and right now I have this flash wallpaper that has a bunch of cool modes like you can watch clips of the movie whenever you want and stuff.. bottom line is that it is awesome.. I even subscribe to 20th Century Fox to get latest updates on movies or wall papers.. yeah..

For those who are crazy about Alien and Predator movies like I am or want to look into it, here is the site:

Aliens Versus Predator

They even have a sequel lined up for it already too. I think it was called: Alien v. Predator v. Blade: In New York City.

Dexy, You know I am. I didn't hear about a sequel to AVP, but I heard that if AVP does as well as they think, they'll do a fifth Alien movie.

ALIEN IS THE MOST AWESOME MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!

I still prefer "Aliens" but they're both good. Alien 3 and the last one with Winona Ryder? Not so much.

Dexy, You know I am. I didn't hear about a sequel to AVP, but I heard that if AVP does as well as they think, they'll do a fifth Alien movie.

ALIEN IS THE MOST AWESOME MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!

I have been hearing a lot about that 5th Alien movie for a long time now and I hope they do it because that would be awesome... apparently Sigourney Weaver says that if the script is good she would be interested in playing in it.. I hope she does..

It opens tomorrow! Hurray! I won't be going to see it tomorrow because I have to work but hey I will be going Saturday. If this movie does good at the box office, they say they will make a sequel, so go see it :D

I'm sorry, but this looks like one of the dumbest movies ever. I liked Alien, and Aliens was probably the only movie I was actually scared from seeing it (I was in like 3rd grade). The 3rd and 4th ones were terrible.

The fact that the Alien movies all took place in the future, it kind of gives away who wins. That and I'm going to have to say this has all kinds of bad written on it.

i think this movie is going to kill the alien series and predator. Whats up with these horrible movies consisting of very popular villians fighting eachother. I thought freddy vs. jason was pretty bad. Im definately not spending the $12.50 or whatever crazy price the movie theatre charges.

Predator had the best cast.

Arnie, bill juke, and jesse ventura. You cant beat that

If I see this in a theatre it's definitely the second-half of my special "two-for-one" discount at the local megaplex.

In theory it's a good idea, like somehow setting up a fight between a bear and lion or putting cheese inside a pizza crust. In the end though, it's just going to disappoint.