Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeypunk3

"Feel" Golf clubs.

I just picked up a set from My job, (PIAS) And I'm amazed how well I can hit them coming from some ancient cavity backs to these blades.

Anyone else have similar experiences with feel golf?

What type of Mizuno's are you playing? I've always thought they've had the best blades on the market until I played these.

Didn't know golf clubs had "blades"... thought they were called "heads". :rolleyes:

blade is a type of "head" for irons, it is considered to be for a more advanced player due to the sweet spot being smaller, but if used correctly will allow the ball to go farther than a forged back iron, while is more forgiving due to the larger sweet spot.

What type of Mizuno's are you playing? I've always thought they've had the best blades on the market until I played these.

still can't top my MP 14 that I have had for 5 years. The faces are getting really warn, which happens in forged clubs, so soon it will be time for a new set.