Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarke-BOH

Finish the Fight

Overall, though, I enjoyed Halo 1's single player more than either of its sequels, so I agree with you there.

yeah i have to agree with you there. Halo 1 had just about everything right, minus no Live capability, but that could be resolved by using XBC or Gamespy.

Just bought it, haven't played online yet.

JR, What's your Gamertag?

I'm on my 5th 360. I thank my lucky stars for warranty :D . It's in a ventilated area, the whole shabang, but they continue to die on me. I don't have to send my 360 back to Microsoft though, I just walk in to our local Gamestop and pull out my reciept and they give me a new one.

Overall, though, I enjoyed Halo 1's single player more than either of its sequels, so I agree with you there.

yeah i have to agree with you there. Halo 1 had just about everything right, minus no Live capability, but that could be resolved by using XBC or Gamespy.

The only thing that bothered me in Halo 1 multiplayer was that the pistol was overpowered, and melees weren't powerful enough, so you'd have them beating assault rifles or plasma rifles at close range.

IMO, the only complaint I have about the balancing in H3 is that melees are slightly too powerful. Online, I end getting a lot (too many) kills with the melee. Otherwise, the weapons are balanced perfectly. Thank god the rocket launcher doesn't have lock-on anymore...

I'll add you tomorrow, mines Kimacovich if anybody wants to get some team slayer going or something