Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

your own company

Theres no such thing as bad publicity, thats why I chose Probie. Even though he hasn't played in years, he still manages to find national exposure.

You GOTTA have Kovalchuk. Gotta.

Fedorov wouldnt be bad either, for the fact hes a semi-celeb just for marrying annnaaaaa...

Roenick and Hull are also good because they are lippy.

The last thing you want is a player like Broduer who is often outspoken and goalies are a hard push since they are "Facey".

Fedorov wouldnt be bad either, for the fact hes a semi-celeb just for marrying annnaaaaa...

The last thing you want is a player like Broduer who is often outspoken and goalies are a hard push since they are "Facey".

You say having outspoken guys is a bad thing, yet commend Hull and Roenick for being lippy and have them on your list? Yeah that makes sense.

You say having outspoken guys is a bad thing, yet commend Hull and Roenick for being lippy and have them on your list? Yeah that makes sense.

Someone else who likes to insult the fact that english is my third language. Congrats champ.

I thought outspoken meant to not speak up. Sorry, my 5 years of speaking english are clearly inferior to anyone else's around here. I thought I spoke pretty good english for speaking it for 5 years...clearly I was wrong!

My ignorance? Numbnuts, you're the one accusing me of pointing out your shitty grasp of the English language in a crack that wasn't there. But wait, maybe that was just an "excuse" of yours.

Yes, you calling me, "Pierre" wasnt trying to say I'm french or nothing. I dont get how speaking German and Russian as primary languages gives me an "excuse" as to why my english isnt superb?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know your life's story was required reading this summer. I'm not looking for superb though; rudimentary works for me.

#s 1-5: Bertuzzi. Come on, like anyone's going to be watched more than he will be when he returns.

I agree. I can't wait to watch him when he come back. Hopefully it will be soon.

I just need a stipulation in the contract that he has to keep the mitts on his hands for a certain amount of time the next time he goes and tries to maim a guy.

Langenbruner

Brodeur

Kovalchuk

Hossa

St.Louis

Nalund

thereses to many ''stars'' people like so thats why many companies have 10-..... differnt curves

I would try to stay away from cocky players and most Russians since they cant interview a lot. Kovachuk is my favorite player but if I started a company he wouldnt have a pattern or anything since he is way too cocky at times.

I would opt for:

Nash (The Canadian Kovacuck except less Cocky)

Sakic (Great shot)

Rob Blake (should have gotten a norris this year)

Nyidermeyier(sp) (if I start a skate line you gotta have the best skater wearing a pair)

Nasuland ( The Euro sakic and a fan favorite for many)

Putting guys from the Oilers, Flames, Leafs, Ottawa is a bad idea since they are major rivals, no Leaf fan is gonna buy a Alfredson pattern or not Sens fan is gonna buy a Sundin pattern. As for the Oilers fans they pretty much got use to Iginla and plus hes a local edmonton hero but got drafted down south.

Virtually every team has a rival so that's not really a good reason to pass over a player. In fact with as much air time as the Leafs and Canucks seem to get on CBC and TSN, you would be crazy not to pick one of their players. Factor in the size of the Toronto market and the passion for hockey there and it's a no brainer.

I would try to stay away from cocky players and most Russians since they cant interview a lot. Kovachuk is my favorite player but if I started a company he wouldnt have a pattern or anything since he is way too cocky at times.

I would opt for:

Nash (The Canadian Kovacuck except less Cocky)

Sakic (Great shot)

Rob Blake (should have gotten a norris this year)

Nyidermeyier(sp) (if I start a skate line you gotta have the best skater wearing a pair)

Nasuland ( The Euro sakic and a fan favorite for many)

Putting guys from the Oilers, Flames, Leafs, Ottawa is a bad idea since they are major rivals, no Leaf fan is gonna buy a Alfredson pattern or not Sens fan is gonna buy a Sundin pattern. As for the Oilers fans they pretty much got use to Iginla and plus hes a local edmonton hero but got drafted down south.

Iggy drafted down south?if your saying he was drafted by the flames he wasnt. he was drafted by dallas, then got traded for joe nieuwendyk. then why would you put sakic? there rivals with the wings, so no one from detroit is going to buy sakic curves? people will buy any stick, if the curve, flex, weight, etc. is what there looking for.

Opps, I remeber seeing a rookie card of him in Flames uniform. What I am saying is that in order to get a strong company you are gonna need more ppl buying stuff weather its a player that only cares about the curve or a buyer that only stays loyal to a curve because it has their favorite players name on it. Despite the overdose of Leafs on Candian television you would be suprised at how many ppl hate the leafs in Canada. Toronto loves the leaves but out side of Toronto its nothing but leaf bashing but the Canuks for example is just popular even if they get showed a lot on CBC its just about the team, I dont think I have ever met a guy that hated a player like Nazzy. Western Canada rivalries are not that intense but Leafs vs Sens its just a bitch fest between the fans.

If all of Canada hates the Leafs, why is it that when they go to all of the Western Canadian arena's you'll hear Go Leafs Go chants? Ottawa and Montreal all huge rivals to Toronto so it doesn't happen as often there, but it happens on a regular basis out west.

I would disagree on Ottawa and Montreal, it happens quite often there as well! At any rink across Canada, if the Leafs are playing there, there is a good chance you would hear a Go Leaf Go chant. I would say its very beneficial to have Leafs wear your equipment, because they probably have the most number of fans out of all the NHL teams. No matter where they go across Canada and the U.S., they have fans there. And thats not just some fans, quite a few.

I would disagree on Ottawa and Montreal, it happens quite often there as well! At any rink across Canada, if the Leafs are playing there, there is a good chance you would hear a Go Leaf Go chant. I would say its very beneficial to have Leafs wear your equipment, because they probably have the most number of fans out of all the NHL teams. No matter where they go across Canada and the U.S., they have fans there. And thats not just some fans, quite a few.

I totally agree with you